Quick Business Loans
We source fast business loan solutions for our clients.
- Business loans within 24 hours (subject to eligibility)
- Call us now to find out if you're eligible
- Market-leading rates - we compare various business loan lenders
- Borrow up to 60% of your turnover
- Loans from £20,000 to £25 million
- Secured and unsecured business loans
- Cash-flow funding, equipment finance, merchant cash advances, asset finance, VAT loans, business acquisition finance and SaaS finance.
- Loans for retail outlets, restaurants, cafes, florists, hairdressers, pharmacies, hotel loans, guest houses and B&Bs, offices, warehouses, industrial units, manufacturing, HMOs, nursing and care homes, gyms, investment properties, development land and buy-to-let property (portfolios and limited companies welcome)
- R&D Tax Credit refund service
Quick Business Loans - how we can help
We offer a range of quick business loan solutions, from securing finance for an existing business to acquiring a business. Every business is unique, so our business finance experts provide bespoke financing solutions.
Quick Business Loans - How to Get Cash Fast for Your Business
Sometimes when you need money for your business, you don’t have time to wait. Getting a business loan needn’t be a time consuming affair, filled with business plans and detailed conversations.
What is a Quick Business Loan?
At Clifton Private Finance, we define a quick business loan as any company loan that can be achieved in under 24 hours. While there are also a range of loans that can be obtained within 48 hours - itself a rapid turnaround - to be considered truly quick, money should in the bank within a day.
Unsecured Loans - The Key to a Quick Business Loan
The fastest business loans will be unsecured loans. This is because the administrative demands of an unsecured loan is far shorter than for an asset-based secured loan. There are a number of advantages to quick unsecured loans, including:
Rapid application process
Most unsecured business loans lean heavily on your business credit rating (but not all - so don’t worry if your credit rating isn’t too healthy). Assessing a loan application based on credit report can be done extremely quickly and for businesses with a strong credit history, a positive response can come through in a very short time.
Unlike secured loans, which often have set up and administrative fees, an unsecured loan has fewer fees, saving your business money in the long term.
No risk on your assets
An unsecured loan is not tied to any of your business assets, so there’s no chance of anything being repossessed should you struggle with repayments in the future. Unsecured loans place more of the risk with the lenders and make it easier on the business to get on with its work.
Untethered amounts available
A secured loan is always limited by the value of the underlying asset used as collateral. Unsecured loan sizes are determined more by other factors, such as your business credit history, and are available for up to £500,000 for SMEs.
No loss of equity
External investments, such as angel investors, offer an alternative to a quick business loan, but will always involve the loss of some of your business equity and control. While the temptation for investment money is strong, often an unsecured loan can provide the same capital injection you need, without you needing to give up some of your business to get it.
Quick Business Loans with Bad Credit
One of the problems in securing an unsecured quick business loan, especially with traditional high street banks, is that so much focus is placed on the credit score that a couple of months of prior difficulties may hamper your ability to get a loan such that it almost seems impossible.
These may include options such as a director’s guarantee, a slightly higher interest rate, or a more modern approach to assessing business viability, such as a DCSR loan.
Debt-Service Coverage Ratio Loans
Debt-Service Coverage Ration (DSCR) loans provide an alternative means of lender’s risk assessment. Rather than basing their decision on your business credit history, your business finances are looked at in a more comprehensive way, with a focus on your business cashflow and your current level of debt service (the amount of your business income that is currently tied up paying other debts and overheads).
For more information on DSCR loans, why not read our in-depth article? - What Are DSCR Loans and How Do They Work?
Quick Business Loan Case Studies
Speak to our team today to find out how we can help you raise funds to buy an existing business
Call us on 0203 880 8890 to discuss your requirements.
Uses of a Quick Business Loan
Taking advantage of business opportunities is key to a successful business, and sometimes the money is just a little tighter than you want it to be. A quick business loan enables you to act in the best interests of your business without being held back by logistics.
Quick business loans are applicable for:
- Paying salaries and other staff commitments - Sometimes you can come up a bit short when you need to pay those all-important wages. A quick business loan is ideal to ensure all your employees are not let down.
- Meeting tax liabilities - With a range of specific short-term corporation tax loans and VAT loans, there are plenty of quick business loans available to make sure you don’t delay on payments to HMRC.
- Taking advantage of a business opportunity - Sometimes the time will arise when there’s a one-in-a-lifetime moment to be grasped that can propel your business forward and make a strong profit - such as another business selling their stock at a greatly reduced rate, or an opportunity for new equipment at a discount. A quick business loan can open the door to an opportunity that might otherwise slip away.
- Promotion - Need a cash injection to get a product or service out there? A quick business loan is perfect for meeting a marketing or advertising need and making sure you don’t miss the window to maximise your innovation.
Quick Business Loan Calculator
Use our quick business loan calculator to get a quick quote. Or get a bespoke business loan quotation.
Your loan details
How much funding do you require? (£):
Repayment term (months):
Annual interest rate (%):
Average monthly interest:
Total cost of finance:
Bridging Loans - a Quick Business Loan for Investment
A subset of quick business loans are bridging loans. Used primarily for property investment and other large-scale growth projects, a bridging loan is a specific quick business loan that is developed to take advantage of major opportunities such as buildings that come up in auction, or buying significant assets from businesses that have entered administration.
Bridging loans require a more substantial level of administrative effort and paperwork, including a comprehensive exit strategy. More information is available on this powerful financial business tool in our guide to bridging loans.
Applying for a Quick Business Loan
As with any application, it pays to be prepared with your loan application. Any lender is going to be looking for some basic information, so have as much to hand as possible. Registered addresses, director information, and your latest business plan are all documents that will help you get your application put through as quickly as possible.
Applying for a quick business loan isn’t a long process however, and at Clifton Private Finance, we make sure that everything is as streamlined as possible.
Take a moment to explore our latest blog post highlighting '7 ways to get a business loan in the UK'
Finding the Best Quick Business Loan for your Company
With tens of potential lenders that will work for your business, as well as multiple viable products per lender, picking the right quick business loan can be complicated. At Clifton Private Finance, we do all that legwork for you, so that you can get on with the day-to-day without the stress involved in getting the best loan.
Our video below on business loans for limited companies summarises how they work and the eligibility criteria:
As a specialist broker, we have access to the widest range of lenders in the UK market and will be able to match the right lender and the right loan to your business. Our experts will help with your application, making the process as smooth as possible so that the money is cleared and ready to use within 24 hours.
Contact us immediately to see which quick business loans are available for you today.
Why Choose Clifton Private Finance?
Here at Clifton Private Finance, our quick business loan specialists offer a complimentary advice service and can help you choose the right finance solution for your business requirements.
Our broker team will help you source the most competitive business loans, commercial property finance, business acquisition finance and cash flow funding solutions.
Our business loan service provides:
- Market-leading rates
- Fast service - finance within 5 to 7 days
- Access to specialist lenders
- Expert advice - professional service
As a specialist finance broker, Clifton Private Finance can provide a clear picture of your options. We will assess your circumstances and arrange a finance solution tailored to your needs.