London Property Buying Agent
Speak to us today...
A highly personalised property buying service for clients looking to buy residential or investment property in London and The South East.
The search for the perfect home or investment property in London can be time-consuming and challenging, so it makes sense to enlist the assistance of a trusted London buying agent.
We specialise in property finance, but in partnership with a reputable property buying agent, we can also assist our clients in sourcing a suitable London home or investment property.
Residential and investment property in London and the surrounding area is highly sought after, with many properties being sold before they hit the open market. However, with the help of an experienced property buying agent, you can get an edge over the competition.
Our Property Buying Service
Partnering with a trusted property consultant, we help our clients source and acquire a wide array of properties, from family homes to penthouse apartments, to investment and off-plan development opportunities, to countryside or sea-facing houses on the South coast.
Here's how our property buying agent can help, whether you are looking for a primary residence, a pied-à-Terre, a property for your children, or a buy to let investment.
- Independent service and impartial advice for domestic and international clients
- Matching your specific requirements to your ideal property and location
- Prime London Property
- Access to off market properties
- Full service available from search through to completion
- Strong ties with estate agents with early access to off market property
- Negotiating the best price on your behalf
- Expert advice on where to buy for maximum return on investment
- Saving you time and money to realise your property aspirations
- A turn key package for your new home or investment, available upon request
- Your privacy maintained
Call us on 0203 9004322 to discuss your requirements.
Why use a property buying agent in London?
Our experienced property buying agent can save you time and money by matching your specific requirements with your ideal property and negotiating the best price on your behalf. With their extensive knowledge of London and the South East Coast, they can guide and inform you every step of the way.
In addition to getting first access to off market properties, you'll receive expert guidance on how to bid and secure your desired property at the best price. Our team can handle the entire process, from search to completion, to ensure a stress-free experience.
Sellers are protected by Estate Agents who act solely on their behalf. A buying agent will provide you with some protection when purchasing what could be one of the most expensive assets you will ever own as a buyer.
If you're having trouble finding a new home, are time poor, or are relocating to a new area, a property buying agent can assist you in the following ways:
- A thorough analysis of the market, enabling you to make an informed decision regarding the right location
- In depth local knowledge regarding the ideal locations to match your criteria regarding transport networks, schools, local amenities, recreation and social infrastructure
- A curated list of properties to match your requirements
- Early and preferential access to off market properties through our strong network of connections
- Expert guidance on how to bid, avoid bidding wars, and secure the right price
- Support with moving and accessing the best services you may need, including solicitors, removal services, builders and interior designers.
Is London property still worth investing in?
The Evening Standard recently reported on house prices in London as being poised for a robust recovery – faster than any other UK region.
Here’s a snapshot:
- London house prices could grow by 11.6% over the next four years.
- Partially because London has had lower growth over the past five years, so some respective catching up to do.
- Potentially lower mortgage rates by 2025 could also spur further recovery, particularly in London where homeowners tend to have larger mortgages in relation to their income.
Property Buying Service: How it works, step by step...
Stage 1 - Initial Consultation
After an initial consultation, we formulate a detailed and personalised brief of your requirements. We then target off market properties using our industry contacts as well as contacting sellers directly.
Trust, honesty and complete discretion are the hallmarks of our relationship with you as the client. Our ability to deliver results in a timely manner is based on a comprehensive understanding of your needs.
Stage 2 - The curated list
All properties are first scouted, sourced, and viewed by us to make sure they meet your criteria. A selection of these is then narrowed down before presenting them to you.
Our thorough research and analysis will provide you with a selection of prime properties to match your exact needs. As a result of our relationships with agents and developers, we often have immediate access to properties before they hit the market.
Stage 3 - The final negotiations
When you are happy to proceed, we then accompany you around the shortlisted properties. On finding the right one, we then proceed to negotiation, due diligence and completion. If, however, they aren’t suitable, we will continue searching until we find the right one.
Our experience enables us to negotiate the most competitive price for you and then remove the stress related to progressing a sale through to completion.
Residential Property Search
The decision to buy a property requires careful consideration, regardless of whether you are looking for a main residence home, a second home, or buying for investment purposes.
Your preferred area may already be known to you, or you may need some assistance deciding where to settle. Let us help you find the perfect location based on the following factors:
- Social Infrastructure
- Transport network
- Schools & Nurseries
- Access to work
- Parking and local amenities
Investment Property Search
Our service empowers you as an investor to realise your goals. We can help you find the best property to meet your needs, whether you're looking for short-term gains or long-term growth. We'll assess the local market and pinpoint the ideal areas, development opportunities, and properties.
- Where to buy to maximise return on investment
- Off plan development guidance
- New builds
- Rental return
- Future growth
- Air BNB potential
Contact us today to set up an initial and no-obligation consultation with our property buying specialists.